What’s LinkedIn all about?
LinkedIn is a social network which was created to help users to look for a job and get in contact with professionals in their sector. This platform allows you to showcase your professional experience, academic education, certificates, recommendations and cover letters. It is a great tool to broaden your professional network and to find new work possibilities.
5 Tips to improve your LinkedIn Profile
- Profile. Complete your profile with all the relevant information. Find a nice photo and upload it to your LinkedIn profile. Moreover, include multimedia content, for example, videos and images of your previous work projects. To succeed, tell your own story. Fill the fields “Experience” and “Summary” and tell the world all about your professional career.
- Update your profile. Always update your profile as you never know when a headhunter will find you and would like to contact you and make you a job offer.
- Networking. This platform is the perfect tool to get in contact with important people who could be extremely interesting for your professional development. Remember that LinkedIn is the biggest professional network in the world.
- Contact. Make sure you add your contact information to your profile. Provide all necessary information such as an appropriate phone number, email, and URL to your personal web page.
- User groups. Broaden your contacts and follow influencers and groups of professionals in your sphere. It’s a great opportunity to gain some professional knowledge. You can even go one step further and create your own group.
5 tips to improve your company´s profile on LinkedIn
- Profile. The same as you personal profile, the profile of your brand should be completed with multimedia illustrations and a detailed company description (company activity, departments, career opportunities…)
- Show how innovative your brand is. Invite your employees to add your company to their professional experience and to follow your brand. Share your brand´s news and blog content on LinkedIn.
- Show a “human” side of your brand profile. Be closer to your readers and use informal language for your publications. Your LinkedIn profile is a communication channel where you can publish official brand notifications and promotions. Need more recommendations? Get to know how to increase your brand awareness on LinkedIn.
- Clients. Thanks to LinkedIn you can maintain a relationship with your customers, which is an important part of brand loyalty. Open discussions, answer your followers’ questions and publish nice content. Get to know the needs and interests of your clients! To be always readily informed, read the section Marketing Tips&Tricks at Bloombees blog.
- New staff and talent acquisition. Hire the best professionals. LinkedIn allows you to get in contact with many professionals in your sector. You can see people´s profiles, their skills and previous work experience, and ask for recommendations from colleagues. You can find special profiles without any additional cost which match your search criteria. Publish your career opportunities and find new talent for your brand.
Need motivation? Discover Bloombees LinkedIn Profile!