Autumn favorites: trends from Bloombees team
Less than in one month we will say “Good Bye” to one of the most romantic seasons – autumn. Many people associate autumn with depression and rainy days. We would like you to get ride of the these stereotypes and begin to enjoy this wonderful time. Autumn is not that much melancholic, otherwise in our Bloombees team we are sure that it could be inspired season. That´s why, we would like to offer your a list of top inspired things that you should try to do this autumn.
What activities to do this autumn?
- Jump into a pile of autumn leaves. Don´t close yourself at the house. Enjoy the last sunny days. The best plan for an autumn weekend is to go for a walk to the park.
- Take long walks together with your couple round the city and hide in romantic coffee shops if it is raining.
- Visit typical autumn fairs and buy fresh autumn pears and drink apple cidra.
- Organize cozy nights at your house: watch TV shows and prepare a cup of hot chocolate.
- Go for a run to the park every Saturday morning.
- Make a picnic with home-made cookies.
- Light cinnamon candles and listen to Frank Sinatra song “Autumn Leaves”.
- Give thanks to the people on Thanksgiving Day and enjoy a tasty turkey.
- Start to buy Christmas presents for your family and friends on Black Friday.
- Fall in love with somebody and go for a weekend to the country house.
- If you feel cold there are 3 things which could warm you: a new oversized sweater, soft scarf and a new book.
- Go to the theatre and art exhibitions. Autumn is that time of the year when you we could enjoy the best theatre performances and to visit some temporary art expositions. Don´t miss it!
- This autumn live sounds of jazz. Specially now, jazz festivals are started round the world.
- Enjoy fondue and wine night with your friends on cold November Sunday.
Top autumn dishes
- Discover a pumpkin diet: go for pumpkin spice latte and bake pumpkin muffins.
- Try Italian cuisine with pumpkin taste: pumpkin ravioli and pumpkin risotto.
- Go apple picking with your kids to the country house of your grandma and bake a fresh homemade apple pie.
- Open a a mushroom season:cook mushroom cream-soup, mushroom quiche and tart.
Top cities for Fall travel
- Perthshire (Scotland): one of the most marvelous places in Europe which is full of autumn colors and breath-taking nature.
- Bruges (Belgium): famous for its romantic canals and exquisite hot cacao De Proeverie.
- Budapest (Hungary): amazing city to visit its annual Fall fair and enjoy traditional wine Eger, Tokaj or Villany,
- Transylvania (Romania): magnificent medieval castles and stunning autumn view from Fagaras Mountains.
- Loire Valley (France): 185,000 acres of grapevines, lots of forests with vivid orange and yellow colors.
Have you already changed your opinion? Autumn is wonderful! Don´t loose your precious time and enjoy the last Fall moments.
Discover all Bloombees team trends!